Various components of the DeLorean can be cross-referenced to other cars. Often it is best to buy new, NOS or used parts from a DeLorean vendor, but for smaller parts, when on a tight budget, or you cannot wait for a part to arrive, a cross reference part will work just as well.
- Doors, Trunk and Engine Compartment
- Fuel System
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Misc, including keys
- Steering, Suspension and Wheels
Other Cross Reference Guides Edit
There are various cross reference guides available online and form other sources, some of which were use to compile the above list.
- DMC12.com has a fairly extensive cross reference guide listing compatible parts from other vehicles that will work in the DeLorean.
- The Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club makes a parts interchange list available to all members.